Writing a review
- Both owners and borrowers have 10 days from the date the booking ended to write a review
- Reviews must be based on your own experience and should reflect your experience with the vehicle and owner or borrower
- Users must not request, offer, or accept payments or discounts or other benefits in return for writing (or not writing) a review
We don't allow
- Advertising or other commercial content or links
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory or harassing
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of the platform
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that is sufficient to identify an owner’s or borrower's home address or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to that person
Both parties can write:
- A public review of car/borrower
- Private feedback for the owner/borrower
You should use your right of reply to set the record straight.
We may issue a warning or cancel a person’s account if they do not comply with these guidelines.
If you think that a review violates these guidelines, contact us.