If you need to buy gas during a trip, pay yourself and take the tax invoice. Upload a clear photo of the tax invoice through the app. This amount will be credited towards the final cost of your trip and any extra will be refunded.
You need to return the car with at least 1/4 tank of gas, or plugged in at the end of the trip for electric cars. If you need to buy gas during your trip:
- Select your trip in the app and tap Fuel refunds
- Note what type of gas the car takes
- Fill up or recharge and pay using your own money
- Get a tax invoice
- Upload a clear photo of the tax invoice
All tax invoices must contain:
- gas or charging station name and address
- time and date
- type of gas (for gas cars)
- litres or kWh purchased
- cost per litre or kWh
- total cost
Once we approve your refund request, we'll credit the amount you spent on gas towards the final cost of your trip. If you spent more on gas than the final trip charge, we'll refund the balance.
You can submit a fuel refund request anytime within 45 days of the date of purchase.
If you don't have a tax invoice, you can contact the gas or charging station and ask them to reprint it or email you a copy.