Terms and conditions
- Instructions on how to claim the Driving Credit are set out in the email or original communications to you about this promotion (“Instructions”) and form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The start and end date of the Promotion, and the limit of the number of available redemptions, are set out in the Instructions.
- Only one redemption is available per person.
To be eligible, individuals must during the Promotional Period:
(a) visit www.ubercarshare.com (“the Website”) or open the Uber app and tap Carshare;
(b) meet the eligibility criteria;
(c) follow the prompts to join Uber Carshare;
(d) agree to have their identification verified;
(e) apply the promo code provided when requested;
(f) have their application accepted by the Promoter.
- The Driving Credit can be used to pay for booking fee, Basic Cover fee, Premium Cover fee, time charges and distance charges. The Driving Credit cannot be used for tolls or other trip charges.
- Successful claimants will receive the Driving Credit on their Uber Carshare account once their account is approved. The credit will be applied in accordance with the Terms of Service
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s details and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) use of a reward.
The Promoter is UberTech Carshare Canada Inc. 66 Wellington Street West, Suite 5300, TD Bank Tower, Toronto, ON M5K 1E6. Contact Uber Carshare.