If you need your car for a quick last-minute trip, there’s no need to block it out. Just go ahead and drive – we’ll add a Magic Blockout when you leave and remove it when you get home.
Here’s how Magic Blockouts work:
- When your car leaves its parking address, we'll block it out for four hours, or until its next booking starts
- When your car returns home, we’ll clear the Magic Blockout
- If there’s a booking due to start within 30 minutes, we won’t apply a Magic Blockout as your car needs to stay at its parking address to be ready for the booking
Keep an eye on your calendar to avoid driving out at the wrong moment.
Plan ahead when you can
If you know you’ll need your car on a particular day, you should still block it out in advance so you don’t end up double-booked with a borrower.
Magic Blockouts are for last-minute quick situations when you want to get in your car and drive right away.
Turning Magic Blockouts off
If you’d prefer not to have Magic Blockouts, you can turn the feature off.
- Log in to the website
- Go to Cars page
- Select your car's listing
- Under Availability, turn Magic Blockouts off
After you turn off Magic Blockouts, you’ll need to block out your car yourself whenever you want to drive it.
If you forget, we'll send you a reminder, and our system will automatically block out your car's calendar after 2 hours.