You can see the contact details (email address and phone number) of an owner whose car you've booked or a borrower who has booked your car in the app or website, or in the booking confirmation email.
Sometimes you might need to contact the owner of a car you've booked, or a borrower who has booked your car. For a lot of issues, contacting the other member directly is the quickest and easiest way to resolve a problem.
To see the owner's details
- Log in to the website or app and go to Trips
- Select the relevant trip
- On the app, tap to contact the owner and tap to call or send them a message or email
- On the website, you can click to view the owner's contact details under the 'Shared by...' section
To see the borrower's details
In the website
- Log in and go to Cars
- Click Manage this car and Bookings
- Select the relevant booking
- You'll see the borrower's details under the 'Borrower details' section
In the app
- Log in and go
- Click Bookings and select the relevant booking
- Tap to contact the owner and tap to call or send them a message or email
When to contact the other member directly
Please contact the member directly for any questions or issues that don’t require our direct assistance – for example, asking about a car’s features or operation, finding or returning lost property, or sorting out minor damage.
When to contact us
If you are having trouble contacting another member, or have an issue that you need our help to resolve, please contact us.
You say “...please call us.” I can’t find your phone number. What is Car Next Door’s phone number??
Can't find number
I've logged in but it only takes me to the article I looked at. How do I move to Trip? I searched for Trip and the results were unhelpful.
Hi Christina, if you're in the app, Trips is the second tab along the bottom of your screen.
Article is closed for comments.