Writing a review
- Both owners and borrowers have 10 days from the date the booking ended to write a review
- Reviews must be based on your own experience and should reflect your experience with the vehicle or member
- Members must not request, offer, or accept payments or discounts or other benefits in return for writing (or not writing) a review
We don't allow
- Advertising or other commercial content or links
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, discriminatory or harassing
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of the platform
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that is sufficient to identify a member’s home address or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to a member
Both parties can write:
- A public review of car/borrower
- Private feedback for the owner/borrower
By law, we can not change or remove reviews because the recipient thinks that the review is unfair, unflattering, or unjustified. You should use your right of reply to set the record straight.
We may issue a warning or cancel a person’s membership if they do not comply with these guidelines.
If you think that a review violates these guidelines, contact us.