If you have an Uber Carshare account, you can book trips instantly on the website or through the app. You can still make a booking while you wait for your account to be verified, which will complete within 1 business hour (9am-6pm Sydney time, 7 days a week).
How to book a trip on the website or app
- Log in to the website or app
- Click on Find a Car (website) or Search (app) and enter the dates and times you need a car (trips must start and end between 6am and 11pm)
- Use the search filters to look for a car that suits your needs
- Double-check all the details and click Book Now
- Complete the steps to join and wait for your account to be verified (usually within 1 business hour - 9am-6pm Sydney time, 7 days a week)
After your account is verified
We'll send you a confirmation email to confirm your trip. You'll also be able to see the details and manage your trip under the Trips tab of the app or website.
If you're waiting for your account to be verified
If the car is booked by another borrower while you're waiting for your account to be verified, we won't be able to confirm your trip. We'll send you an email to let you know you can book another car.
Signing up with Uber Carshare
If you're not ready to book a car right now, you can still sign up. Verifying your account will take up to three hours while our team is online (that's 9am-6pm Sydney time, 7 days a week) and then you can book a car whenever you need to drive.