You can update your credit card details through the website or app. If you're an owner, you can also update the bank details you use to receive earnings.
Updating your payment details
In the app
- Go to Settings
- Select Payment method
- Select your card details
- Update your details
- Tap Save card
In the website
- Go to the main menu and select Account
- Select Payment preferences
- Update your card details
- Select Save
Need help updating your payment details?
We can help you if you run into any issues. You can call our support team.
I am aware that a change of credit car needs to be done via the website, but the mobile app has no direct path to inform Car Next Door that:
1) I am still waiting for Australia Post to deliver my credit card which I reported lost recently
2) Cards are not useable until they are in one’s physical possession because of activation procedures employed by my bank
3) This may occur over the next week, but is by no means certain because of delays caused by Melbourne’s lockdown which would impact postal services.
4) I have a debit card, but I am not sure whether Car Next Door allows the use of this method either temporarily or permanently
Hi Vic, if ever there's important information you need to share with us, and there's no way to add that information on the website or app, you can email us at email@example.com, or you can chat with us.
We understand the added challenges and delays caused by the lockdown and that your replacement card may take some time to arrive.
Article is closed for comments.