Moving your lockbox to a location on your property
- Log in to the website and go to Cars > Manage this car > Listing > Instructions, or log in to the app and go to Cars > Profile > Lockbox
- Under 'Lockbox location' select On your property
- Enter your property's street address and a description to help borrowers find the lockbox – you can also include photos and a link to a video
- Click Save and generate shackle code
- Follow the instructions to move your lockbox
- Test that the lockbox wakes up (follow the instructions in the website or app)
Moving your lockbox to your car
If you're moving your lockbox from your property to your car, get in touch with us first. We'll need to send you a bracket to secure the lockbox on your car's window.
Getting a shackle code when your car has been delisted
If you've stopped sharing your car, but you still have a lockbox shacked to your property, please call us so we can provide you with a shackle code.