If you're on a learner's permit or provisional licence you can't book a car with us. If you're on a full international licence and doing a driving test to transfer to an Australian licence, you can book a car for your test.

It's the owner's responsibility to keep the car roadworthy, but we recommend you check that the car's condition will meet all the requirements for completing your test. We won't take responsibility for any loss of test fees if the examiner finds a problem with the car.

Was this article helpful?
37 out of 53 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.