When you make your first booking and any time you change your phone number, you'll need to verify your phone number. You only need to do this once per phone number.
How to verify your phone number
When making your first booking or changing your phone number:
- Follow the prompts to enter your phone number
- Select Send verification code
- You'll receive an SMS with a verification code
- Enter the code and select Verify code
I didn't receive the verification SMS
There are several reasons you may not have received the verification SMS.
- Does your phone block calls or texts from unknown numbers? If so, change your phone settings then choose "resend code". We'll send you another verification code.
- Is your phone number entered correctly? Try re-entering your phone number on the verification form or on your account page.
- Do you have an international number? You can verify an international phone number as long as it can receive text messages in Australia. If not, call us to get your phone number verified.
If you're still not receiving the SMS, call us so we can help you out. For security reasons we need to speak with you to verify your phone number, so we can't help you on live chat or email this time.