After you complete the sign-up steps, your account will usually be verified in 3 hours (9am to 6pm EST, 7 days a week), unless your driver’s license is from California, in which case it may take up to 3 weeks.
You'll receive an email:
- when your driving history check begins
- when your account has been verified.
Delayed processing times: California licenses
We're temporarily unable to verify users with Californian licenses. In a few weeks, we’ll be able to verify your details and provide you with an update on your account.
If it's been more than 3 hours since you signed up (or more than 3 weeks for Californian licenses)
- Make sure you've signed up, completed all the steps to verify your account and used a valid email address (no typos) – you should receive a confirmation email as soon as you complete the steps to verify your account
- Check for any emails from us requesting additional info (look in your spam or junk folder)
- Make sure you've submitted any additional info or responses that we have asked for
If you've done all of the above and still haven't heard from us, contact us to check on the progress of your account.