After you complete the sign-up steps, your account will be verified in 3 hours. It can take a bit longer during really busy periods, like before a long weekend.
You'll receive an email:
- when your driving history check begins
- when your account has been verified.
If it's been more than 3 hours since you signed up
- Make sure you've signed up, completed all the steps to verify your account and used a valid email address (no typos) – you should receive a confirmation email as soon as you complete the steps to verify your account
- Check for any emails from us requesting additional info (look in your spam or junk folder)
- Make sure you've submitted any additional info or responses that we have asked for
If you've done all of the above and still haven't heard from us, contact us to check on the progress of your account.