If you have an Uber Carshare account, you can book trips on the website or through the Uber app. You can still make a booking while you wait for your account to be verified, which will complete within 1 business hour (9am-6pm Eastern time, 7 days a week).
How to book a trip via the Uber Carshare website or Uber app
- Log in to the Uber Carshare website or Uber app
- Click on Find a Car (website) or Search (app) and enter the dates and times you need a car (trips must start and end between 6am and 11pm)
- Use the search filters to look for a car that suits your needs
- Double-check all the details and click Book Now
- Complete the steps to join and wait for your account to be verified (usually within 1 business hour - 9am-6pm EST, 7 days a week)
After your account is verified
We'll send you a confirmation email to confirm your trip. You'll also be able to see the details and manage your trip under the Trips section of the Uber app or the Uber Carshare website.
If you're waiting for your account to be verified
If the car is booked by another borrower while you're waiting for your account to be verified, we won't be able to confirm your trip. We'll send you an email to let you know you can book another car.
Be one of the first to try Uber Carshare
With Uber Carshare, you can choose from a wide range of cars in your local area. Borrow a car for an hour, a day, week, or longer.