Your car needs to be well-maintained and roadworthy when you list your car.
Your car must:
- Be 15 years old or newer
- Have market value of $50,000 or less
- Have no more than 200,000 miles
- Have no material changes to performance, appearance or purpose of the vehicle
- Private passenger vehicles with 4-wheels with a max seating of 8 people (no RVs, motorcycles)
There may be other vehicles that are not eligible. Check your car's eligibility when you start your listing.
Your car must also:
- Be legally registered in any US state or territory - except New York
- Be covered with an insurance policy that meets state or territory requirements
You'll be able to check your eligibility and start a listing soon.