How tolls are charged to borrowers
Remove your personal toll transponder from your car because borrowers are instructed to pay for tolls as they pass through a toll. If you receive a notice for a toll incurred by a borrower, upload your toll statement to be reimbursed.
Toll statement requirements
Your toll statement can be in CSV, PNG, PDF or JPG format. We can accept:
- a photo or PDF of your monthly toll statement
- a CSV of your trip history downloaded from your toll provider's website
- a screenshot of the toll charge details from your toll provider's website or app
Your toll statement must include:
- the date and time the toll was incurred
- the entry and exit points of the toll road
- the total toll charge
Uploading your toll statement
- Log in to the website and go to Cars > Bookings then select the relevant booking
- Select Get help with this booking > Report tolls
- Upload your toll statement
We'll check that the toll charge was incurred during a booking and reimburse you with your monthly earnings.